Crickler has implemented new routines to further ensure the safety of our employees and customers. If anyone has any additional steps they would like our drivers to take upon servicing their facilities, let us know and our drivers will promptly comply.
- We have informed all our employees about the precautions they need to take. Such as washing hands often, avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands, covering their cough or sneeze with a tissue, and staying home if they are sick. All of this is reinforced with posted signage from the CDC in all locations.
- We check the temperatures of all our employees at the beginning of the workday. All unvaccinated employees are required to wear face masks outside of their offices, while walking around our facilities, and outdoors when social distancing is not possible. Vaccinated employees are not required to wear a mask within our facilities, but must wear a mask in client accounts.
- All service technicians and drivers received COVID-19 packets including documentation that is posted inside our branches and cleaning procedures to keep with them in their vehicles.
- All managers are monitoring employee health and are instructed to ensure anyone not feeling well stays home.
- We have implemented a manager decision tree to take all necessary steps in the event that we have a case internally.
- We offer virtual meetings for those who do not want to meet in person but would like to meet our sales representatives or client relations managers.
- All management has been instructed to wear face masks and follow social distancing guidelines when visiting accounts. If they must follow other guidelines while visiting your account please let them know.
External Awareness (In the field approaches)
- ALL OUR DRIVERS MUST WEAR FACE MASKS WHILE IN CLIENT ACCOUNTS.
- We have dispatched gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer & wipes, glass cleaners, and disinfectants to all drivers.
- We reiterated to our drivers the importance of cleaning and disinfecting the vending machines, coffee machines, and kiosks at ALL locations. Drivers will disinfect all “high touch” surfaces before leaving their stop.
- “High touch” surfaces include; touchpads/keypads, fingerprint readers, delivery bins, and the inside and outside of the glass on all vending machines & micro market coolers. This will be done with an EPA List N approved disinfectant, fresh paper towels, and sanitizing wipes.
- All of our drivers will comply with any additional steps they must take at our customers’ facilities.
If you want to download a printable PDF version of our procedures click here: Crickler’s COVID-19 Procedures