Crickler Vending Company, Inc.
Crickler is a regional breakroom services provider offering services such as vending, micro markets, and office coffee & water. In 2014 we became a franchise of Canteen, the world’s largest convenience services provider. Our affiliation with Canteen provides our family-owned and operated company access to corporate resources. This gives us the ability to offer our customers the best convenience services and cutting-edge technology while maintaining a family owned and operated work atmosphere.
We are looking for a friendly and outgoing associate who will be picking orders within our Rochester warehouse. The job includes (not limited to) preparing orders for route drivers by picking, wrapping, and loading totes and carts of products onto our trucks. This is a fast-paced environment but easy work because our smart technology knows exactly how much you need to grab so you will too.
We love to promote within our company when we can. In doing so we offer our entry-level associates room for professional growth. As other job opportunities become available we look for dedicated, friendly, and sharp employees who have shown a high level of performance to fill those positions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50-$15.00 per hour
- We can work with you to create a part-time schedule within the days and hours listed below
- Sunday – Thursday
- From 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Reliable transportation to Rochester warehouse
- Must be able to utilize computers/iPads
- Can pass a comprehensive background and driving history check
This Job Is:
- Great for High School or College students looking for a seasonal job for the summer or a part-time job during the school year
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- An entry-level position that can help someone gain experience in the workforce for future growth opportunities
Work Location: Crickler Vending Company, Inc. 900 Jefferson Road BLDG 5 Rochester, NY 14623
- Personal protective equipment required (Crickler will provide all PPE unless you prefer to wear your own approved PPE)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Crickler Vending Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. At Crickler, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.